Penrith Personnel measures the skills and attributes of all job applicants who come in to register with us. This helps us to identify and benchmark the skill levels of the people we are sending out to work and know upfront where the knowledge gaps may lie.
We are also able to offer you access to the same systems we use, for your own permanent staff or potential hires.
All of our assessments are aligned to Australian standards. We can arrange testing for any of your staff on a wide range of topics, including: -
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attitudes to Safety Indicator
- Light Industrial Skills including - mechanical comprehension, understanding safety instructions
- Forklift Operations & Safety knowledge
- Candidate Assessment Test - personality profiling tool
- Data Entry - either alpha, numeric or alphanumeric versions
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Financial - bookkeeping, payroll, accounts receivable and payable
Use our premises for a confidential testing session
Whether you are hiring for a confidential position or looking at internal applicants for a new role, Penrith Personnel has the facilities to look after your staff. We will allocate a time and date to suit them, take them through the assessment/s and then e-mail you their testing results before they are back in the office! This is a discreet way to ensure you get the person with the right skills and aptitudes!
Or in the comfort of your own office...
If you can't spare the person to attend our offices then we are able to offer you the opportunity to test your employees via the internet in the comfort of your own offices. All you need is access to the internet and we can arrange the rest! This ensures less downtime away from the office and the flexibility to complete the assessment in a familiar environment.
Cost: available on application
Results are emailed in a detailed report immediately on completion of testing.
Contact us now on 4731 2807 to talk to a Consultant or arrange a time for a demonstration.