YOUR SAFETY AT WORK IS OUR PRIMARY FOCUS
Have you found something unsafe while working for us?
Need to tell someone but don't want to bring it up with your supervisor?
Let us know!
Penrith Personnel takes the safety of our employees very seriously. We need to know if something is not how it should be and we will bring it up directly with your supervisor and get the situation rectified as soon as possible. This can include work practices, storage of items, OH&S practices, training - anything that effects your health and welfare while working.
There are many ways you can get this information to us.
Download the Hazard Report - Download PDF version
- Post to Penrith Personnel -- c/- Freepost 568, Penrith NSW 2751 (no stamp required)
- Fax to Penrith Personnel on 4721 3125 Download PDF version
- Hand directly to our Receptionist or place the form in our "Suggestions Letterbox" in our training room. This is located next to our OH&S Noticeboard
- Call your Consultant directly and discuss your concerns
- Online - fill in the information below and click Submit!
Please note that this information can also be submitted anonymously.